Some helpful tips once you receive your Kae:
- Put your jewelry on last, especially after you have finished applying your lotions, fragrances, hairspray, perfume, makeup, etc.
- After each wear, gently wipe with a soft jewelry cloth and store nicely in a jewelry box
- Don't wear jewelry in the bath or shower, remember water, soap, and other bath products can damage your jewelry.
- We always recommend to put your jewels on last to minimize the exposure to any chemicals.
- Don't wear jewelry in the pool, chlorine and salt water can damage your jewelry.
- Remove jewelry items first when undressing as this will prevent your necklaces, bracelets, and earrings getting caught on your clothes and get damaged.